Subject: [Leica] Midnight on the water ... PAW 25 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 26 07:20:45 2005

Richard,
Thanks. My cat is a little to painful to think about. You asked if
something has happened. Mentally, I say, "no, he just hasn't come home
yet."

In the meantime ...

The neighbor's cat has discovered that there is a vacuum in the
territory and has decided to adopt us (she meows outside our bedroom
window at around 3:30 am and want in). Usually she decides to sleep
with my daughter:

Fleas ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v25_0005

Thanks again Richard. I looked through piles of shots looking for
another one, most of our cat. My index with keywords got botched with
my computer crash. Made it feel like he's real close now. Any day now

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Midnight on the water ... PAW 25 dlridings)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Midnight on the water ... PAW 25 dlridings)
Message from rclompus at cox.net (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Midnight on the water ... PAW 25 dlridings)