Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Sun Jun 26 08:24:05 2005

Evora, about three hours east of Lisbon - little alleyways with whitewashed
houses, ruins, a large student population, interesting street scenes -
Gypsies selling chestnuts, a mix of old and new cultures and people, good
restaurants, not a big place but enough to keep you amused for several days.
  I've been there four or five times.

Richard