Subject: [Leica] PAW June 26, 2005
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun Jun 26 14:55:51 2005

Feli- on my monitor- a new Viewsonic 19" flat panel LCD I see a
reflection in the image on the left side center- looks like a section
view of the lens optics. My you are quick with film processing,
scanning and posting on the LUG!!  Congratulations! Nice composition of
downtown. Stasys ,who lives 30 miles southwest.