Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Sun Jun 26 17:54:49 2005

Bonsoir,

  This is a no brainer, Montreal is the place to go this time year.  Plenty
to see, museums, jazz festival coming, good and inexpensive food, ditto for
the hotels.  Nice and easygoing people, gorgeous women, plus, generally
speaking, we like americans.  Now if you try to pronounce a few french
words, even ever so awkwardly, you'll be a hit.

  Now when you get here, please give me a buzz.

  Best,

  Robert (un chevalier sans blason)