Subject: [Leica] where oh where is the DMR?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jun 28 12:28:40 2005

I agree. With the Zeiss film body priced ~ $1.6K, they are setup to
introduce a digital body possibly priced like the Epson/CV, e.g., ~$3K.
With the Zeiss label, nicer styling than the Epson and longer RF base,
such a digital M body could sell very well against a $6K or whatever
Leica digi-M.   We'll see.

Scott