Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for SX-70 film or Time Zero in Paris, Zurich, Barcelona, Prague, or Berlin
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jun 28 21:19:11 2005

Don,

In Zurich, she should be able to get it at Foto Ganz, on Rennweg, a side
street off Bahnhofstrasse in the center. This is the best camera store
in Zurich, I used to buy my Kodachrome there.

In Paris, she should be able to find it in one of the many camera store
on Boulevard Beaumarchais (metro: Bastille).

Can't help you with the other 3 cities.

Nathan