Subject: [Leica] Nthan's latest work
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Wed Jun 29 04:46:35 2005

As always Nathan's work is impeccable- the 3 byciclists- is a stunning
photo- once again, the work is not only wonderful as to subject, but
also to the quality of the finished product. I wonder whether Nthan's
work has influenced me. Lately I have been getting a tremendous urge
to go back to film- I actually went so far as to put some Ilford Black
and White which I'd kept in the refrigerator into my CLE and taking 1
picture!!!  No telling where one picture will lead.I also puchased a
scanner for next to  nothing from an internet supplier, whch will
allow me to scan negatives. I wonder if the switch to digital- is
permanent or whether companies like Nikon with their F6 anticipate
something. vroger

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nthan's latest work)