Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the ZI rangefinder
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Wed Jun 29 11:17:09 2005

i guess i'd fall into the "so what" camp on whether or not the ZI
shares heritage with the bessa.  if it does, is it bad? is it good?

an analogy: as i understand it, the original porsche 911 and the
volkswagen beetle shared a common heritage.  is either of them less
than a great automobile because of this heritage?  i don't think so.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three
feet of bullet proof plexi-glass.  That's faith in action folks!  You
know he's got God on his side."
     --Bill Hicks

Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Thoughts on the ZI rangefinder)