Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR?
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Jun 29 11:19:35 2005

 >Sales in Europe and Japan have been good to the F6.
 >Chris

May be, but my feedback is that sales of the F6 as any other film cameras
have been a total failure last months. Leica agent in Spain is canceling a
lot of personal contracts. Nikon has lost his North. While digital D70 had
his time, nowadays is totally defeated by Canon. New releases D70s and D50
have not raised any interest in customers while *every* press agency in
Spain is switching from Nikon to Canon. Agencia F the most important news
agency has recently made the switch -10 EOS 1Ds MkII and a large amount of
other cameras- . Almost every Canon camera is backordered while most of
shops are offering their stock of D70 as sales. This information is
collected from the main photographic shops in Spain. I'm not guessing
nothing.

Best regards

Felix
"El que calla, otorga..."