Subject: [Leica] the DMR has landed
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 30 03:20:37 2005

I think this is a good day for Leica.  It shows their clientele that, even
if late, they will engage in the digital arena.
Kudos to the management that released this product.

Now to find out about the good and the bad about the product performance
from a few sources.

Note.. now that all the hardware and software is done, the digital M should
not be as hard.  I would assume they will use the same electronics, software
tweaked for the RF lens.

Frank Filippone