Subject: [Leica] DMR Sold!!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 30 12:51:43 2005

B.D.
Of course a seller is "expected" to complete his auction, but not
obligated. He HAS the right to cancel his auction anytime. I'm trading on
ebay (com, de, ch) since long and that's why I know it. And I guess that's
what happened today with that DMR and the seller saved $400 at least.

If the sellers cancels the auction and completes the deal outside ebay,
ebay can't do nothing except encashing the listing fees, but the seller's
not protected by eBay or Paypal if the buyer tries to fraud him.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] DMR Sold!!)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] DMR Sold!!)