Subject: [Leica] FS or WTT: Vario-Elmar R 3.5/35-70, E67, Made in German (Seeking Summicron or Summilux R 50mm)
From: krieger at usc.edu (Martin Krieger)
Date: Fri Jul 1 07:57:49 2005

The lens is in excellent shape, with some very minor wear on the barrel.
Optics perfect, mechanics perfect. Vario-Elmar-R, 3.5/ 35-70, E 67, Made in
Germany. I find that I do not use it at all, and need more speed. Hence I am
seeking a Summicron R or Summilux R, latest versions (do not need to be
ROM). As for price, I am not sure what the going rate is, but I am willing
to negotiate.

Martin

krieger@usc.edu