Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Sat Jul 2 20:27:25 2005

"Fair." The lenses were all good and well serviced. None of the backs
leak light, but one needed to go in for preventative foam
maintenance. Prism is rough, but it optically fine (cosmetics).
Bodies are both serviced, but were professionally used, so bear the
scars of well used tools, beautiful in their own way. (Heck, the MP
is starting to show brass after only a few months!)

Fun things.

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)
Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)
Message from jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner) ([Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon)