Subject: [Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Sun Jul 3 08:53:20 2005

I second Jayanand's choice of the Macallan 18.  When I go traveling
to faraway places, I usually have some of that with me.  Here's the
blasphemy.  I usually pour an entire bottle into a....plastic Nalgene
bottle!  The glass is just too fragile.

I've also grown quite fond of the Macallan Cask Strength.

And while you may laugh to hear it, when on the road in India, I do
enjoy the better grades of Royal Challenge and finally, what I
consider to be one of the world's best rums, Old Monk.

--Jim

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations)
Message from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations)