Subject: [Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 3 09:54:20 2005

I don't understand the use of "elitist" in this context.

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)