Subject: [Leica] just souped...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jul 4 13:41:51 2005

and scanned.

http://canid.com/current/park_0507_03.html

http://canid.com/current/park_0507_04.html

http://canid.com/current/park_0507_07.html

Fuji Acros in Xtol 1:3.  Shot yesterday morning.  Developed last night.
Scanned this afternoon during the heat of the day.

As always, comments welcomed.  Solicited, even.  Even if you think they
suck.  Or the child is so ugly that viewers should have the option to wear
paper sacks over their heads while viewing.  Or just if you think I've been
off my meds too long.  Or inhaled too much fixer.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] just souped...)