Subject: [Leica] PAW 28 - US Engineering at its best
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Jul 6 13:34:08 2005

!!!

I am on the Board and an officer of the Saratoga Automobile Museum. Frank
was indeed our Executive Director. It would be an exaggeration to say that
Frank set up the Bugatti exhibit although we have been talking about such an
exhibit for some time. In fact, Frank's predecessor as Director had put the
idea of a Bugatti exhibit to the Board. Preliminary planning may well have
begun on his watch. If you are in contact with him, please give him my best
wishes.

Yes, a blown blower would be a lethal shrapnel grenade. Perhaps that is
whence comes the phrase, "the engine grenaded."

Myself, I wouldn't be too trustful of firewalls, rather up front between the
irons. Like some Bentleys I know.

Seth