Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jul 7 13:10:06 2005

> I was impressed with the build quality and the real leather on the body and
> case.  I bought it at an antique shop in Nashville, Tn 15 or 20 years ago
> for $15.00 and only ran one roll of film through it. Problem was that it
> had
> no rangefinder and I am notoriously bad at estimating distances in metric.
>
> JB

They need to make a wrist watch with a red "laser" beam which shoots out and
tells you how far something is away in it.
That's the least they could do.

Heck they have to come up with SOME USE for these crazy "laser" beams!
Gets boring shining them on the moon.

Maybe I'll rig one up to my toothbrush....

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/