Subject: [Leica] Leica grip versus Lutz sling, any thoughts?
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Thu Jul 7 18:31:47 2005

Hello everyone,

For an M3 with a Elmar-M 2.8 50mm, what are your
opinions on using the Lutz sling versus the leica
grip? I have a quick-load kit installed in my M3, but
I'm wondering if changing film is going to be easier
with one system over the other. Trying to pocket an M3
with a neck strap is not very efficient, so I'm
considering these two options.

Thanks for your suggestions,
G Medina

Yahoo! Mail