Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW and more RD-1 problem :-(
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jul 8 02:52:42 2005

Week 27:
"Come into my parlor...." (Anime Expo 2005)
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/27_EPSN0800.jpg
RD-1 with 35/1.4ASPH

In another news:
My 4th RD-1 body has gotten the vertical alignment problem *head desk*
Arggghhh...I bought the camera around Thanksgiving so there is another 4
months left on the warranty. I am thinking though to just send the camera
to DAG or someone to repair.

Sigh. On the plus side, I took more than 5000 pics total in the 8 months
with the camera, plus ~1000 more with the M7 so I am about shooting more
than twice as much as usual...

use richard at imagecraft.com)