Subject: [Leica] Show opening in Little Washington
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jul 8 10:50:40 2005

I've got a show opening Thursday. Here's the newspaper notice:

July 14
"Goose Creek," a new exhibit featuring photographs by Ric Carter will
open with a reception at Washington Civic Center gallery, 5:30-7 p.m.
The public is invited to this free event. Presented by Beaufort
County Arts Council in partnership with Goose Creek State Park.
Exhibit will run through Sept. 2. Call 946-2504 for more information.

If any of you can find Washington, North Carolina, I'd love to see you.

This show is entirely from Goose Creek State Park, a place I am veery
fond of. We are hoping to stir a little cross pollination between the
outdoor folks and the artsy crowd. I may try to post it at the
gallery in a couple of weeks.

I'm running a workshop for amateurs on Saturday in the park.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Show opening in Little Washington)