Subject: [Leica] Moon disk
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Fri Jul 8 11:24:35 2005

Peter, and all, thank you for the comments. I suspect the aperture was
around f5.6, using a collapsible Summicron, one of my favorite stops. Fairly
slow shutter speed, it was dusk, but the M7 takes care of that. Tx at 400,
HC110B. That is just about full frame, I cropped a little at the top to
eliminate a tiny distraction. The car had a creamy paint job, metalic silver
and maroon.

bill h

and I sure remember all those '50 hot rod names: Isky, Moon, Edlebrock