Subject: [Leica] New toy (IIIf + Elmar)
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Jul 8 11:43:13 2005

That makes sense, that it's just dark spots in the clouds.   I did notice,
though, what looks like darkening in the lower corners as well.   Very, very
minor.   There is a clamp-on hood for that Elamr, isn't there?   I had an
Elmar hood that telescoped out and was marked for 50mm, 90mm and 135mm.

Bob