Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 9 12:13:58 2005

Do you have any mini--soft releases?

Photo News Network <photonewsnetwork@comcast.net> wrote:Hello Paul,
I have almost all of the colors - let me know your favorites. 4 would be
$30. + $2. postage. I can send them and bill you or you can give credit
card.
I will be out for the remainder of today - family picnic and then in the
evening I am going to take some photos at local short track racing.
Take care,
Pat