Subject: [Leica] leica r9 focusing problem? need advise
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 10 08:04:47 2005

I think that we should all buy at least one of Doug's prints this next
Friday so that he can acquire a DMR.  With the cost of film at zero,
no time spent scanning, and the ability to shoot grain free at ISO 400
we will be able to enjoy many more of Doug's excellent images.

Bah to the thought that DMR's are back ordered.  Some of the members
on this list have enough pull with Leica that the back order list can
be waived for the Doug Herr 1000th DMR celebratory back.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com