Subject: [Leica] Curious about enlargements made by LUG forum members
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Jul 10 11:33:31 2005

On 9 de jul de 2005, at 13:27, Scott McLoughlin wrote:

> What typical enlargements do folks *typically* make from their 135
> format negatives exposed with their Leica gear.

B&W without cropping I would go to 16x20 as maximum, but usually I do
16x12 or 9.5x12 FB prints, all processed by myself. I don't have social
tendencies and I do enjoy the darkroom work, getting crappy results
from the inkjet :)

Colour...erm, I dont use to use too much the film camera to shoot
colour prints (mostly slides), but when I do it, I send it to a pro lab
and selected prints are 9.5x12 too. Digital go the same way in lambda
or lightjet laser printers over fuji crystal paper.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] More comments: how do you use your images)