Subject: [Leica] The great thing about teaching a workshop...
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Jul 10 16:04:46 2005

OK, well framed shots.  I can agree with that.   And they capture a fluid,
evolving scene?    A bunch of guys without shirts hanging out, drinking
beer, smoking, playing a guitar, and a woman who seems to be reading one of
them out.  So, what is the evolving story?  Who are they?  What's happening?
I don't know.     I thought you were claiming something more substantial for
these pictures.