Subject: [Leica] Virtual Summicron at Photoshop
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 11 15:40:15 2005

At 05:36 PM 7/11/2005, you wrote:
>While we're on the subject, are there any other "filters" that are
>commonly used by Photoshop users.  Like a lot of folks, I'm still
>learning how to use PS, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Ken

All of the filters by Pixel Genius are wonderful.  These are the Photoshop
gurus who write all of the manuals.  They really know what they are
doing.  All of the filters are applied as layers so they are adjustable and
don't affect the actual photo until they are flattened.  I use them all:
http://www.pixelgenius.com/
The sharpeners are great and only as much as you need when you need
them.  The color filters give you lots of choices.  The basic PhotoKit has
actions that I use on most photos, including B&S conversion and tones for
printing.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP