Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 114
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 11 17:51:47 2005

Michael,
Please do yourself a favor and do your processing in PS then send the
files to a good lab to print or use an inkjet printer.  Ciba is
basically a discontinued system that can be special ordered from B&H
under the Ilfochrome trademark.

If you insist then you will be entering a whole new world of contrast
masks, toxic chemistry(althought less toxic than when I was doing it),
and a lot of money down the drain literally.

Truly, the new technologies will give you longer print life, more
control, and less cost over Illfochrome.

Yes I have done it, won't make them again, and am glad to leave that
technology in the dust.

:)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com