Subject: [Leica] Bill Pierce on the Leica today
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jul 13 06:30:07 2005

Or anyone who things that an M or LTM is needed to do unobtrusive shooting
simply doesn't know how to shoot unobtrusively. ;-) Having shot on the
street, in homes, in subways, etc., with Ms, Nikon film SLRs, and now a
DSLR, I'll take the position that you can get the same results with any of
them. It's how you handle the situation, not the camera that makes the real
difference.