Subject: [Leica] I didn't even notice the camera....
From: York915 at msn.com (Stephen York)
Date: Wed Jul 13 09:06:39 2005

Like I said before, I feel that a good personality and a comfort zone with
the equipment you have are the most important factors.  But a smaller camera
is going to make most people feel more unobtrusive (i.e., make them feel
more comfortable).

I really believe that there are two types of street photography: (1) the
stand back; fly on the wall; observer; and (2) the participant; getting
involved with the subject.  In the latter situation, it does not matter what
type of camera you have, because you're only going to start taking pics when
the subject is comfortable and at least tacitly approves.