Subject: [Leica] [OT] Now that the Olympus C-8080 has been discontinued...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jul 13 11:40:02 2005

I asked Panasonic USA about when we could expect a shipment. They
stated they are currently not planning to sell it in the US. Which
means existing inventories of the FX7 have to be cleared out first.
The FX8 currently for sale at schlock shops and ebay is an import,
which is a real pain when it comes to warranty service.
I've pretty much given up on electronics without in country warranty
papers.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com