Subject: [Leica] Another auto show
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 14:10:33 2005

01  Hondas
02 Honda Interior
03  dunno
04  Messerschmitt
05  twins  Messerschmitt  with a Metropolitan in the  BKGD
06 mini, Citroen, Fiat and Isseta in near bkgd
07 minis
08 new mini
09 citroens
10 messerschmitt vert
11.  I think this is a BRA  I see a fiat 600 in bkgd, wondering  about the
green and gull front candy car in bkgd
12  gogomobil !!!!  The fancy version
13  Fiat
14 Fiat too
15 you like this car?
16 Minis and an austin panel, I think

Looks like a fun gathering!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement

In a message dated 7/13/2005 4:01:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,