Subject: [Leica] Fwd: OT - Exhibition at Canary Wharf, London
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jul 14 02:42:44 2005

Gerry Walden wrote:

> For me this exhibition is what colour photography is all about, and
> illustrates just what fine shooters that we take for granted there are
> out there:
>
> http://about.reuters.com/medalscompetition/dev/sc_move_content.html
>
> Gerry

Gerry,

it's enough to make you go back to shooting in colour!

I guess that if you are Reuters you are choosing from a huge pool and those
will
be the best of tens of thousands of photos taken.

Incidentally, maybe its apocryphal but a Reuters friend once told me that on
every long haul plane journey that you make there will be at least one
Reuters
man, if some are photogs, then...

thanks for telling us about it.

Peter