Subject: [Leica] Buy a beat-up M-2 for $300.00?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jul 14 07:04:53 2005

Bill

Buy it and let it CLA! You get a nice leatherette at
http://www.cameraleather.com/ for around $40. This will make 420$ for a
CLA'd M2 with a fancy leatherette - a good price. Otherwise buy it for me!
;-)

Didier

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] Buy a beat-up M-2 for $300.00? What else?)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Wall Street Rumor: Hewlett Packard and Kodak to merge)