Subject: [Leica] My first posting
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Thu Jul 14 10:53:50 2005

Graham

I can't seem to figure out how to do this.
I have the image in PS 7 - image size is
68.7M
6000x4000 pixels
10x6.667
with resolution of 600pixels/inch
all constrained proportions and set to resampled bicubic.

Now when I try and make the image file size smaller, I have tried to reduce
the 6000x4000 size to get it to a file size around 100K but then the image
looks like a badly pixallated piece of junk. I have reduced the resolution
and then the size, but still not happy.
Is there something I can do differently?

Jay Ignaszewski