Subject: [Leica] GOODY LIST of Leica Stuff- July 15, 2005
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Thu Jul 14 12:46:25 2005

I have a Leica Elmarit 1:2.8/28 (11801 R) lens with front, rear caps, and
finder in the original box.
Lens appears to be in mint condition - neither the finder nor the lens show
any signs of wear as if the lens was never mounted on a camera.

Lens was given to me as a gift, I was hoping to be able to obtain a body
that would with this lens but financial times have set that plan aside.

Any ideas what this lens would be worth?

Jay Ignaszewski