Subject: [Leica] Travel Pictures
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jul 14 13:07:42 2005

G'day Jim,

I do have an answer for you, but I will wait till I'm laid up in pain
this weekend to give you the whole "picture". Laid up in pain --- well
I'm off for an arthroscope on a "dicky" knee and have 4 days to
recover, leg in air ;-) so I'll be catching up on some "computer" stuff
rather than standing around in the darkroom :-(

Cheers