Subject: [Leica] Buy a beat-up M-2 for $300.00? Answer to B.D.
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 14 14:01:19 2005

B.D. ---Your suggestion is very good except Korea is the land of "No Money
Back" (NMB). Among the 1,000 other things that sets this country apart from
the rest of the modern world is NMB. Apparently the shopkeeper would "lose
his face" (be disgraced) if he had to make a refund. So that's the big
problem w/ this beat-up M-2.

"B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:Virtually everything could be
shot. But that's unlikely. And maximum damage
could be more than the value of an M2 in today's market. But, again, it's
unlikely that's the case. I'd ask him for a $ back guarantee that nothing is
wrong other than what's included in a CLA and recovering.