Subject: [Leica] First Street Shots
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 14 16:12:01 2005

Roland,
Your first shot of the children at the pet shop is an interesting
atttempt to position the provactive sign with the children.  It would
be stronger if you had cropped the boy to the left out and had a tight
crop of the sign down to the boy with the dog on the ground.
Alternatively, linger until one of the children stands up near the
sign and shoot that with a long enough lens that you get the tight
crop.

The second image just needed you to be closer to bring the boys
expression nearer to the viewer.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com