Subject: [Leica] Photos on public transit
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jul 15 07:39:59 2005

At a past 4th of July shooting at the El Al counter at LAX, the FBI
announced to the public that any photos taken were considered
material evidence and had to be turned over to them. The traveling MD
on the spot, who also happened to be an emergency room trauma grunt,
thankfully handed his film to the LA Times shooter prior to the
announcement.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com