Subject: [Leica] PAW Wk 28?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jul 15 09:45:17 2005

It's a crop of a crappy jpeg shot with a full auto digiSony: no manual
settings, so no exposure control, no VF so only looking on a tiny LCD screen
in the bright sun, etc.  I didn't have my stuff with me, but I wanted to
test a shot for the LUG print exchange, so what you see is a bit reworked in
PS (f.i. movement blur, 100 ASA grain, combining under- and overexposure for
larger dynamic range, ...).
The full "neg" didn't have the end bits of the hair either. So I decided to
crop a bit more to have the lady's (a collegue) face a bit more prominent in
the picture.
Looking at it again I agree with your comments: somethings wrong with the
crop.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe