Subject: [Leica] Re: Photos on public transit
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jul 15 16:41:59 2005

Not to get too OT but this sort of stuff about watching "photographers"
comes from the same kind of people who brought us "get under the desk during
a atomic bomb blast" and "prepare your house with duct tape and plastic
sheeting in case of a chemical attack."

On the other hand, shooting with a 4x5 camera allows one to go home, create
a huge scan, then crop heavily until you have your "security alert" photo.
Remember to also have your carbon fiber tripod to make a fast getaway. I'd
recommend a Polaroid back, hard to run with 10 or more 4x5 sheet film backs.

Chris