Subject: [Leica] hunting clouds for geebee
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 16 19:18:16 2005

Simon,
Good to see you on the list again.  You have some nice clouds posted,
and from a vantage point that I am not likely to get to.

Try using curves to bring some solid blacks and whites as on my
monitor I am getting no true black or white.  Of course if you are
getting some 0's and 255's in PS then my monitor really is trying to
get me to spend more money on a new one.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com