Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 17 02:35:17 2005

Don,

This collection is a very good idea, your pictures are excellent, I prefer
the first and the second ones, it seems you have used a medium format
camera, the gradation and quality of the grey tones is very rich.

Let me know please if you have used a film scanner, I'm reading reviews for
Nikon V ED and Minolta Digiscan 5400 Elite II, on a local store said me that
Nikon is better for B&W because it has more maximum density....

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis