Subject: [Leica] 1.35V to 1.5 V battery options
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jul 17 05:47:00 2005

I am not familiar with the Kanto adapter, but if it is he same as the CRIS
adapter...

I use an external meter for all my shooting except my Nikons and my M6,
They have meters built in and are the most convenient.
The best is to have all the circuitry "tuned" for the 1.5V batteries.  It is
also the most expensive.
Rationally, The adapter is the next best choice unless you are having a CLA
done, at which time have the battery circuitry adjusted permanently.
Last choice is the Wein cells.  Reported to have the shortest life
expectancy.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net