Subject: [Leica] "Leica Pocket Book" ?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jul 17 14:15:50 2005

Steve,

The two books are very different. The Osterloh book is a "how to"
photography book, which happens to be focused on Leica M cameras. The
pocket book is a reference book--not a good read but a good source if
you need to know what were the different versions of the 50mm Summilux
and the like. I find the pocket book the more useful of the two.

Nathan