Subject: [Leica] DMR PAW #1
From: bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Mon Jul 18 21:41:47 2005

Also I shot it in the BW mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bill=photobynelsch.com@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+bill=photobynelsch.com@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Bill
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:33 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'

Now that I have my DMR, I've decided to jump back into PAW.

Purely by accident I happened upon Dotsero (a local jazz band with a long
history and one of my favorites) playing in the City Park Jazz concert.

Stephen Watts is portably miked and wanders the crowd really playing to the
audience:
http://photobynelsch.smugmug.com/gallery/670405

Details can be found under the "More photo details" link although the DMR
does not record the focal length of zoom lenses.  I was using the 35-70
Vario Elmar

Bill in Denver