Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 28: Various people---question for Nathan
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Mon Jul 18 23:12:41 2005

Nathan;

I'm in Korea. Does Mr. Lybaeck have a website or e-mail so I can get a list
of his inventory? I'm particularly interested in Canon RF cameras/ lenses.

Bill

Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> wrote:
Hi Don,

Thanks for looking. Not only does Mr. Lyb?ck have tons of film in the
shop, but there is also a slew of various analogue equipment, including
Leica, and he prides himself on being able to find almost anything for a
client through his network of like-minded dealers around Europe.

The softness in the shot is probably due to camera shake--I had the
camera set at ISO 400 and decided to shoot at that speed and f1.4 (with
the 24mm Canon); in retrospect I should have bumped the ISO up to 800 to
get the extra stop.

The one of the two girls in Nyhavn was shot with the 1.8/85mm Canon, the
best $300 I ever spent.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman