Subject: [Leica] RE: Graham's Boat Scenes
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Jul 19 10:32:30 2005

Hi Jim,

Thank you :-) The stuff I post to the LUG is film shot in b&w (Kodak
T400CN), colour (Agfa Vista 200) and using an M6 and an M2 with Leica
lenses. If  I do any converting to b&w or Photoshopping outside of the
normally accepted darkroom equivalent manipulation I say so at the time of
posting. The LUG posts represent about 50% of my output the rest being with
OM cameras (same films) and Zuiko lenses. I don't normally post those here
unless in relation to something specific but if you are interested they can
be found by hitting the next and previous arrows on any of my Leica posts.
Sooner or later you will hit Om stuff because they are on my web site

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

--------